Virgo Zodiac Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Virgo - 23 August – 23 September
The Virgo woman strives for nothing but perfection, and her continuous search for it shows in her approach to life. She is logical, practical, systematic.
- Length: 18 inch / 45 cm
- Material: 18k gold filled chain with 9k gold filled pendants
- Pendant size: 19x12mm; small charm size: 6x6mm
- Ethically made by our craftsmen in Mumbai, India
- Note: allow 1-3 business days for your custom zodiac necklace to be assembled & shipped to you.
About the Zodiac Collection
The collection features 12 pendant necklaces with a double-sided tarot-inspired star sign pendant, and a customizable mini star sign charm. Inspired by tarot cards, and the magical world of astrology, the 12 necklaces are customizable with two signs – sun and moon signs – or those with signs on the cusp.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
I bought this for my daughter for Xmas. It arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged with a personalized note. My daughter loves it. I would definitely purchase from s-kin again.
I love my necklace. It’s even nicer in person as opposed to in picture. Great quality and not flimsy.
Adore this necklace! S-kin were so accomodating in allowing me to resize the length of the chain, and I am obsessed! Gorgeous details and comfortable to wear.
Ordered this for my birthday and I haven't taken it off since it got it! The details are beautiful, the packaging was so thoughtfull and the necklace has the perfect lenght to stack it with my initials necklace! I haven't been this excited about jewlery in a while! Thank you, the zodiac collection is awesome!
Absolutely in love with my zodiac necklace! Love you can wear the pendant on both sides. It’s beautiful. My only qualm would be I wish you had the option to order on a longer chain. I’m going to try to change it myself but would have loved to have had the option to get it on a 50-60cm chain as it sits a bit too high for me.