Marketing Growth Coordinator - CLOSED.
S-kin Studio Jewelry is an ecommerce brand based in Bulleen, Victoria. Established in 2018, we set out with a mission to provide minimal jewelry with unique, vintage-inspired designs that encourage slow living.
With plans to expand in 2021 and beyond, we are on the hunt for a highly skilled & passionate full time Marketing Growth Coordinator who loves all things ecommerce & digital marketing.
If you have experience in social media management, driving revenue and engagement for ecommerce brands, or have worked in the accessories / fashion space, we would love to hear from you!
About the role – what you will be doing
- Work together with Creative Director on Yearly Marketing Calendars
- Execute digital campaigns around key launch dates, marketing events and shopping events
- Manage S-kin Studio’s Instagram account including posting, stories, reels, IGTV, replying to comments, replying to DMs and commenting on relevant posts
- Manage S-kin Studio’s Facebook account including native posts scheduling, replying to comments and reviews, and assisting with the management of paid ads
- Manage S-kin Studio’s Pinterest account
- Manage and create EDM campaigns in Klaviyo
- Work with in-house Content Creator to deliver engaging and relevant content for various social media channels
- Assistance with other day-to-day tasks including assisting in the warehouse as required.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in digital marketing, with a minimum 12 months experience in product-driven ecommerce
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategies for ecommerce, and social media strategies relating to the fashion / accessories space
- Exceptional communication skills, high attention to detail a must
- Highly self-motivated and accountable, highly driven and organized, and thrives in a challenging environment
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, with a ready-to-learn attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good understanding of visual branding and ability to follow brand guidelines
- Beautiful sunlit studio based in Bulleen, Victoria
- Friendly working environment
- Product discount benefits
- Flexible working hours with a focus on outcomes
- Opportunity to travel and work on marketing campaigns
- Availability to take ownership of the role and assist with the brand’s overall marketing strategy
To apply, email your cover letter outlining relevant experience and why you are the best person for the role, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight September 11, 2020.