Patricia Heirloom Ring - Gold-Filled
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Designed from a vintage heirloom ring, we named this ring after our grandma Patricia, who loves and collects rings in all shapes and sizes. We incorporated elements of love and nature, and created it in both Sterling Silver and 9K Gold Filled, so you can gift to your loved one, or a young one, as a heirloom to hold onto forever.
- Band size 3mm, largest part is 4.5mm
- Featuring hand-drawn design inspired by a vintage heirloom ring
- Made with durable 9 karat gold fill / sterling silver
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
- Made ethically in Mumbai, India
About Magnolia + Iris
Inspired by the beautiful rich history of our own families, and forever inspired by our grandma's jewellery box, Magnolia + Iris is a dedication to our mothers and grandmothers. With reminiscent designs incorporating our love for all things vintage, we hope this collection sparks happiness and joy to your own journey with your mothers and grandmothers.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
I've been looking at this ring for a while, and I am so glad I decided to purchase it. Ring feels weighty and solid, very beautiful detailing, and incredibly wearable. Matches extremely well with my other s-kin studio purchases. As others have stated, colour is a slightly cooler gold rather than a warmer one, but this is definitely not a negative!! I absolutely love this piece, thank you so much!
So beautiful and pretty! I love this ring. It’s kind of yellow in color which reminds me of Indian gold. Looks super classic and gorgeous.
The ring design is beautiful but the diamond in the center is dull. Also, the gold color is very yellow and looks nothing like real gold jewelry which is really disappointing. If it wasn’t for the tacky color, it would’ve been 5 stars. The ring was not as yellow in the Instagram photos.
such a beautifully crafted ring, feels so comfortable on and I love that it is water safe! It also came in beautiful and sustainable packaging which is a big plus!
I’ve been eyeing this piece for a while now, I’m so glad I finally decided to get it! It’s really pretty with a traditionally elegant design and it fits comfortably.