Yes - measure ring
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
|US & Canada||UK & Australia||France (Pandora)|
|14.9||4||H 1/2||46 1/2|
|16.5||6||L 1/2||51 1/2|
|19.8||10||T 1/2||61 1/2|
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, each finger is unique. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- If you are between sizes take into consideration the climate you live in and which finger you plan on wearing the ring. If you live in warmer weather or plan to wear it on a smaller finger, size up. If you live in cooler weather or plan to wear it on a bigger finger, size down.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.