Ophelia Pave Huggie Hoops
Ophelia Pave Huggie Hoops
or make 4 interest-free payments of $39.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
THE GOOD STUFF
Before the drama and the love, Ophelia is the a classic woman of beauty. Simple and elegant, our Ophelia Pave Huggie Hoop is an easy to wear hoop with a suiting amount of sparkle. Small enough to sit comfortably in rook and daith piercings, this huggie is adorned with several gemstones to elevate any ear stack to new heights.
- Ophelia is perfect for lobe, helix, rook and daith piercings
- Size: 12mm x 12mm huggie
- Featuring a row of tiny cubic zirconia on the front facing portion of the hoop
- Made with 18 karat gold filled for healed and existing piercings
- Huggie fastening
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
- Made ethically in Mumbai, India
About Piercings Collection
Inspired by the desire to have beautiful and high quality earrings for all our ear piercings, the Piercing Collection is suitable for fresh and healed piercings. With lobe friendly hoops and helix friendly ball back studs, the Piercing Collection can cater for fresh and healing piercings with our 14k solid gold earrings whilst our classic 18k gold fill earrings can be worn in all healed ear piercings. Made ethically in our factories in Mumbai, India, each Piercing Collection piece has been carefully crafted by our artisans just for you.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.