or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
THE GOOD STUFF
Named after the Italian poet, Dante Alighieri, this ring as been engraved with the picture of the heavens on a layered texture background, similar to the rigato technique by Italian jewelers to mimic silk. As Dante's work inspire others, may this ring inspire you.
- 9K Gold Filled
- 4mm band with rigato textured lines
- Featuring hand sketches of the moon, stars, and angels inspired by illustrations of Paradiso as part of Divine Comedy
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
- Made ethically in Mumbai, India
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
Gorgeous little ring that makes me smile every time I see it! I wear it all day every day and it still looks good as new. Would absolutely recommend and I plan to buy another ring from s-kin (when I have a bit more cash saved up..)
this is the best piece of jewellery i have ever bought!!!
Such a beautiful and unique piece. Worth every dollar!
This was one of the first SkinStudio items to catch my eye a year ago, and the first ring I’ve bought from here. I’m glad I finally splurged! I was worried it would be too chunky to be comfortable, but it’s very nice. The etching is nice and it’s got good weight to it. I got a size 6 and found it true to size.
Thanks so much for speeding the order through your Easter Break so I received it on the day of my daughter’s birthday-she loves it! Ring size was perfect!