Anna Pearl Bracelet
Anna Pearl Bracelet
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our Anna Pearl Bracelet was made to shine, with pearl and gemstone elements, this bracelet provides the much needed wrist bling that we all need.
materials & dimensions
- 18K Gold Fill
- Chain Length: 6 inch box chain + 1 inch extension
- Gemstone Dimensions: 2.5mm x 2.5mm
- Pearl Dimensions: 4mm x 4mm
THE GOOD STUFF
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Inspired by one of the first Chinese American Hollywood movie stars, Anna May Wong, this bracelet pays homage to her class and iconic style. Anna May Wong made her acting debut in the early 1920's and went on to gain wide international recognition. Despite participating in an expressive list of films, she was often snubbed of leading roles and typecast due to her ethnicity. Due to this, Anna fought for more accurate representation in film during an era when ''yellowface'' was still accepted and very prominent.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
Standard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.