S-kin Studio Academy Workshop - Terms & Conditions
Enjoy a guided jewellery making workshop with our skilled boutique team and create your very own ethical gold fill jewelry. Each class requires a minimum of 6 participants with a maximum capacity of 10 participants.
- You will have the opportunity to custom create 1 pair of hoop earrings + 2 charms & 1 necklace + 1 charm of your creation (if you don't have your ears pierced you will create 2 necklaces + 3 charms)
- Complimentary beverage upon arrival (alcoholic & non-alcoholic options will be available)
- A gourmet cheese board with locally sourced goodies (please let us know in the notes if you have any dietary requirements)
- 10% off all boutique products on the day (excluding Infinite Welded Bracelets)
- A $169 per person workshop fee will be charged at the time of your booking. Failure to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment at least 3 days prior will result in a forfeit of the deposit.
- Private bookings incur an additional fee, please send us an email for package costs. To secure your choice of date we will require a $100 non-refundable deposit. Your total invoice must be fully paid at least 1 weeks prior to your booking date. Failure to pay your private booking invoice at least 1 week prior to your booking will result in a forfeit of your selected date.
- Due to the time and resourced required to run a workshop we require a minimum of 6 participants per workshop. We have a total maximum capacity of 10 participants for workshops. If your workshop does not have a minimum of 6 bookings we will contact you 3 days ahead of your booking to let you know. This means you will have the option to refund your booking, change the date of your booking or gather some additional friends together to fill out the session
- All jewelry items made during your class are considered final sale as part of your ticket purchase. All jewelry items made during your workshop are not eligible for a refund or exchange. However, if you find your items breaks within 30 days of its creation you are welcome to bring your item back into the studio for repair.
- If you are not feeling well or have contracted COVID-19 please let us know immediately by emailing email@example.com. We will then assist you with rescheduling your booking.
- Simply email us at least 7 days prior to your booking at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full refund. If you change your mind within 7 days of your booking 50% of your booking cost will be forfeited with the remaining 50% refunded to you.
- You'll need to be over 18 years of age to attend a workshop. If you are under 18 years of age a guardian/parent must be present
- Have further questions? Reach out to email@example.com or on Live chat and we'll sort you out!