To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your desired ring finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimetre ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
- Don't have a ruler? Grab a free* a ring sizer here
|US & Canada||UK & Australia||France (Pandora)|
|46.8||4||H 1/2||46 1/2|
|51.9||6||L 1/2||51 1/2|
|62.1||10||T 1/2||61 1/2|
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, each finger is unique. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- If you are between sizes take into consideration the climate you live in and which finger you plan on wearing the ring. If you live in warmer weather or plan to wear it on a smaller finger, size up. If you live in cooler weather or plan to wear it on a bigger finger, size down.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.