Vanessa Chain Necklace
Vanessa Chain Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Need a bit of extra flair? Vanessa is your trusted companion for your every day jewelry stack.
materials & dimensions
THE GOOD STUFF
Gift wrapping available
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Our Mix and Match Necklace Collection is made up of a stunning selection of Gold Fill and Sterling Silver chains that are suitable for everyday wear. Spice up your everyday look with a dainty and minimal chain necklace or add a bit of flavour and adorn your choice of pendants and charms to completely personalised look.
Need a bit of extra flair? Vanessa is your trusted companion for your every day jewelry stack. Featuring a 16 inch rope-like 18k gold filled chain, she will surely last through the test of time with daily use.
- Material: 18K Gold Filled
- Length: 16 inch/40cm
- Sits just on top of your collarbone
- Hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant, and safe for sensitive skin
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
Got the Patricia ring and the Vanessa necklace and absolutely adore these. High quality pieces that suitable for daily wear that won't break the bank. Definitely recommend!!
This piece is wonderful for layering. It looks amazing with my Aries necklace! The twist means it has a lovely shimmer in the light as well. Super speedy delivery and gorgeous packaging too! I love how you can tell there is true pride in this company.
I love to wear this one to work with the rest of my products from this shop. The chain is really shiny and delicate, looking really nice on the collarbone. I'm definetely buying a longer pendant necklace to complete the look!
It’s a nice chain but is much longer than shown in the photos which I’m disappointed about. It sits a few cm below my collar bones.