Madame Blanche Huggie Hoops
Madame Blanche Huggie Hoops
or make 4 interest-free payments of $26.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Designed after a beautiful vintage wedding band originated from Scotland in the 60's, Madame Blanche is a modern take on a vintage huggie hoop. Adorned with white topaz all around her, she is full a classic beauty.
- Size: 12x12mm huggies
- Featuring six marquise-shaped leaflets set with white topaz
- Click hoop mechanism to provide comfort for every day wear
- Made with durable 9 karat gold filled components
- Thickness 2mm
- Inspired by an old vintage wedding band from Scotland in the 60's
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
- Made ethically in Mumbai, India
About Magnolia + Iris
Inspired by the beautiful rich history of our own families, and forever inspired by our grandma's jewellery box, Magnolia + Iris is a dedication to our mothers and grandmothers. With reminiscent designs incorporating our love for all things vintage, we hope this collection sparks happiness and joy to your own journey with your mothers and grandmothers.
About our semi-precious stones
In this collection, we opted to use recycled pearls and Swarovski emeralds, which are both sustainable alternatives. Our recycled pearls are hand-picked to reflect a beautiful sheen and vintage feel. Swarovski emeralds were chosen as Swarovski crystals have always been known for its highest sustainability standard, and in contrast natural stones can be ethically questionable in terms of origin and production process.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
These huggies are smaller than I envisioned but they are oh so cute!! Look super delicate and dressy. I wear them in my seconds with a bigger hoop and charms on both sets. Absolutely stunning
I’m absolutely in love with these earrings, such great quality and look absolutely stunning!!
First they are small. Depending on your piercing they are considered huggies. I love the idea but in person they do not have much impact. The stone doesn’t sparkle. They have a mildly cloudy look. They are also very very small. Also the gold is very yellow almost dark yellow gold. I like the color on its own but with my other stuff it doesn’t fit. That being said my other stuff is dainty and tiny and gold. Also they do not open very wide at all so if you have thicker lobes it’ll be hard to put on and remove. Lastly my ears are sensitive so they do not like the harsh deep divot in the clasp or the curve of the hoop. Since it’s a small hoop the curve is harsh and I need to squeeze my ear in. I would return if I could just because they have not lived up to my expectations
These are so gorgeous. They’re smaller hoops but not Huggie. They’re exactly what I wanted and work so well with stacking different sized hoops.
Excited to wear these beauties! Lovely quality feel and eye catching in silver. Also wonderful customer service, Chi was quick and rapid to respond. I will be buying more!