31/10 Waratah Pre-Order Info:
- All pre-orders will be shipped in early-November.
- Estimated shipping date: November 2 (may differ for individual items)
- Items will be sent together with Waratah pre-orders, so if you want to receive any non-Waratah pieces before then, please place a separate order.
- Please write 'gift wrap' at notes to seller if you are buying as a gift to someone else. We will gift wrap for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the base metal?
The base metal of Waratah pieces are 925 Sterling Silver.
2. How is this collection ethical?
Read about our ethical manufacturing & ethos. We have also kept the packaging of this collection minimal to be in line with our current sustainability practices.
3. Why 9 karat gold fill (instead of 14k gold fill)?
The decision to move to 9 karat gold fill is because of price; it simply is better value to you. With gold fill, 9k and 14k are relatively similar in longevity, due to the manufacturing process of the thick gold being heat bonded onto sterling silver. The minor difference is that the concentration of copper in 9 karat gold is higher than 14k, so if you are sensitive to copper, avoid using 9k for prolonged periods of time.
4. Why is this collection higher priced than your normal items?
Waratah is ethically manufactured, done in small runs (as a small business, unfortunately huge runs are not possible), and are bespoke, unique designs that you won't find anywhere else, and so the pricing reflects all these points. Our normal collection are hand assembled in Melbourne but its components are sourced worldwide and is not exclusive to us. Waratah is truly one of a kind, and is a truly unique and special addition to your jewellery collection.
5. Is Waratah a permanent collection?
At the moment, Waratah is a permanent collection, however production runs is limited to once a month. You can subscribe to notifications to any products that are out of stock to be notified when they come back in stock!
6. When is the second drop of Waratah launching?
The second drop of Waratah, with 8 more designs, will be launching on November 12th at 12PM AEST.