Liliuokalani Pearl Bracelet
Liliuokalani Pearl Bracelet
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The epitome of all things gracefully and classy, this Liliuokalani Pearl Bracelet is the perfect finishing touch for your special day.
materials & dimensions
- 18K Gold Fill with Freshwater Pearls
- Pearl Dimensions: 4 mm
- Chain Length: 6 inch cable chain + 1 inch extensions
THE GOOD STUFF
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Inspired by the last sovereign of the Hawaiian Kingdom, Queen Liliuokalani was the only and last queen that served the monarch between 1891 - 1893. She cared greatly for Hawaii's indigenous population and aimed to restore power to the Haiwaiian people. The monarchy was overthrown by the United States in 1893 and Queen Liliuokalani was eventually forced to abdicate the throne.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.