Harlow Classic Chunky Chain
Harlow Classic Chunky Chain
or make 4 interest-free payments of $41.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Featuring dapped, hexagonal style links, Harlow is crafted in 18k gold filled making it the perfect accessory that will last. Perfect on her own, or pair with a pendant necklace to top the look.
materials & dimensions
- 18K Gold Filled
- Length: 40 cm / 16 inch
- Thickness: 6.5mm wide links
THE GOOD STUFF
Gift wrapping available
GOLD FILLED VS GOLD PLATED
- Tarnishes quickly
- May irritate sensitive skin
- Can be worn in water
- Tarnish resistant & long lasting
- Lasts forever
- Most hypoallergenic
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Timeless and classic, our gold filled necklaces are perfect for wearing everyday to bring a hint of gold whatever your wearing. Keep it on forever or wear it for special occasions, each of these necklaces are great foundations for your necklace collection.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
This chain is absolutely gorgeous. By far my favourite piece!!
This and everything else I’ve bought from here has been amazing!! Great quality and beautiful timeless designs, I wish I could get everything! Also excellent customer service, so lovely and helpful and quick to reply, couldn’t recommend enough
This piece is such a statement, so shiny and easy to layer with other necklaces. I do a lot of zoom meetings and notice the finer pieces aren't so visible, but this one sure is. The length and shape goes well with different necklines too. Love!
I’m absolutely obsessed with my new chain, the quality is incredible and it goes beautifully layered with my other s-kin necklaces!