Meet our chunky Zeta bracelet - a twist on the classic Figaro style link chain. Thoughtfully made in 18k gold filled, she is safe in water and a perfect daily adornment.
- Material: 18k gold filled
- Thickness: 5mm
- Length: 7.5 inches / 19cm
- Lobster clasp closure
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
The bracelet is so beautiful. It is a gorgeous timeless piece. However, within an hour of placing it on the wrist, the clasp broke and I couldn’t even keep the bracelet on. The clasp is thin and perhaps not as good of quality (?). I had to fix it by removing that ring and reworking it to secure it with the clasp. I can’t imagine if the clasp broke while I was out and about. I could’ve lost that bracelet had I not noticed and that would have been such a waste of money.
I really love the look of the bracelet as it is truly a beautiful piece, but I probably wouldn’t feel comfortable purchasing again because of how important that clasp is.
My partner loved the bracelet.
I bought the bracelet as a graduation gift for my granddaughter, and she loved it. The bracelet really suits her slender arm, she hasn't taken it off since I gave it too her. Thank you!