Serah Baguette Huggie Hoops
Serah Baguette Huggie Hoops
- Material: 9K Gold Filled
- Dimensions: 10x12mm click fasten hoops, 4x2mm clear cubic zirconia baguette stones
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
- Ethically made in Mumbai, India
- Complimentary premium gift wrapping
- Please note: As these earrings have been delicately handcrafted, we do not recommend wearing her in water or to sleep
Inspired by Serah Farron from Final Fantasy XIII, these huggie hoops reflects Serah's quiet yet resilient personality. Serah is mature beyond her years, a little sister, Serah is strong-willed and cares deeply for those around her.
Despite grave circumstances, she stays positive and believes in a better future. She values her friends deeply and is a dependable core of the group. By wearing the Serah earrings I hope that you too will always feel brave.
La Femme is a tribute to women, embracing our natural superpower of having two paradoxical sides within us. La Femme is a limited-edition collection created in collaboration with Visual Artist, Hegia de Boer.
Inspired by some of Hegia's favourite female characters from a range of movies and video games, each piece is named after an iconic heroine. With their own unique backgrounds and personalities, they each forge their own pathway and write their own destiny. Each of these character's has a special place in Hegia's heart and she greatly attributes who she is today to these strong women.
La Femme: the poem
Like a swinging pendulum, our mood swings,
Bouncing from light to dark, in harmony,
As bright as pearls, and as dark as onyx,
two sides of a coin we are.
This collection is limited-edition and will not be restocked once sold out.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.