Romee Constellation Droplet Choker
Romee Constellation Droplet Choker
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
THE GOOD STUFF
When we created Romee, we imagined her paired with the rest of our pendant necklaces. We wanted her to be bold, yet perfect for layering up on the daily. Made entirely of 14k gold fill components, she is perfect to accompany to the beach this summer for a dip into the ocean. Wear her in the shower, etc. and she won't tarnish.
- Size: 9x 7mm gold fill blank droplets
- Length: 16 inch + 1 inch extension chain (worn at the shortest length in photo)
- Material: 14K Gold-fill
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
- Made in Melbourne with USA-made components
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
Absolutely gorgeous piece that is beautiful on its own or layered with other necklaces. The quality is top notch & it's fast become one of my favourite pieces of jewellery. Worth every cent.
Such a pretty shiny necklace. Sits just on my collar bone at its shortest length. Gorgeous😍. Chi was so helpful with everything. Fast shipping
I love this necklace. It looks so gorgeous on and sits really well. I don’t use the inch extension chain, I just always put the clasp on the shortest length and it is the perfect length. Great for layering.
I bought it to layer with a gold locket and its gorgeous, its so dainty and also a little old school it is perfect.
Awesome design and really appreciated the packaging and sustainability focus- thanks heaps!