Lucita Double Ended Ring
Lucita - from Ghibli's Castle in the Sky. She was known as a mysterious little girl who fell from the sky, who always wears a precious little gemstone with her. This ring resembles her fall from the sky (the little flower) and her gemstone (the little pearl).
- Material: 9K Gold-Filled
- Freshwater pearl and spaced flower center piece
- Size: 8mm flower, 2mm pearl
- Adjustable sizing ring - fits size US 6 to 9
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
An elegant gold-filled jewelry line that is inspired by spring blooming florals and feeling confident in your own skin. Channel your inner femininity with romantic freshwater pearls and dainty gold-filled floral designs to dress up your look.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
I am very happy with my ring. So pretty, I am also happy with the quality of it. Thank you
I really love this ring, it's super pretty and dainty. It looks really elegant on, I love it so much more than I expected. It's even been coping pretty good with the excessive hand washing I've been doing.
I love this new collection. Had to try out the ring! It’s super cute, not chunky and I love that it’s adjustable. It’s my daily go to! I can wear it anywhere and I know it won’t tarnish. Love love!
I was really excited for this collection to release because the pieces are all so lovely! The Lucita ring beautifully brings out femininity and is really comfortable to wear. I also like that the ring is easily adjustable as I wasn’t sure of my ring size!