Haru Flower Pearl Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $54.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Haru - from Ghibli's The Cat Returns, but "haru" also means spring in Japanese. This necklace is a tribute to spring and all its phases. The buds, the petals, the full blooms - wearing this necklace is like carrying spring with you wherever you are, always.
- Material: 9K Gold-Filled
- 16 inch / 35.5cm in length with a 1.5 inch extension chain
- Flower and freshwater pearl center
- Clusters of freshwater pearls and cubic zirconia
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
An elegant gold-filled jewelry line that is inspired by spring blooming florals and feeling confident in your own skin. Channel your inner femininity with romantic freshwater pearls and dainty gold-filled floral designs to dress up your look.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
I saw someone I followed on Instagram awhile back and it makes me so happy that I purchased the same one. It’s dainty but so beautiful.