Roma Pendant Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $38.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Note: Our Roma Necklace in 9K Gold Filled is currently on pre-order with approximate delivery in mid April.
Based on a Greek coin displayed in the Vatican Museum, this pendant has Goddess Athena on one side in a classic Greek side profile and the Athenian owl on the other. This pendant represents wisdom, the arts, and justice.
- Double sided pendant - two necklaces in one. Pendant is removeable from chain.
- Chain length: 18 inch, 18K Gold Filled
- Chain Thickness: 1mm box chain
- Pendant: 20 x 20 mm, 9K Gold Filled
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
- Made ethically in Mumbai, India
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
My mum and dad got me this necklace for my 18th birthday after I had been eyeing it up for months. It is absolutely stunning. I love how the circular pendant isn't perfectly round and is a bit off-center, and the gold is so bright and shiny. It catches the light beautifully. Very very happy, and will be saving up to purchase another necklace from s-kin studio.
Great quality. Love that it’s double sided.
This will definitely not be my only purchase!