Jules Medallion Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Feminine but fierce, Jules is becoming our favourite gold number along with our other layers on rotation. She features a round St Christopher medallion, and a fixed oval tag sitting atop our fine gold filled chain. An every day staple for a woman who loves all things vintage.
- Size: 17mm pendant on a 20 inch gold filled cable chain
- Material: 14K/20 Gold Filled pendant & gold filled chain / Sterling Silver pendant & Sterling silver chain
- Hypoallergenic, nickel free, not easy to tarnish, safe for sensitive skin
Pre-order note: Pre-orders will be shipped approximately second week of December (7-14 Dec). If you pre-order an item all your items will be shipped together, including items that are in stock.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
I ordered three necklaces 14 days ago but they still haven't got here yet. From the tracking it seems like they have been floating around, across the globe.... I hope it's going to arrive soon!
Absolutely estatic to have found this brand. I am moving towards a more ethical and sustainable lifestyle and it is hard to find good quality jewellery at a reasonable price point that reflects my style. S-kin Studio ticks all these boxes. The necklace is so well made and beautiful. Great on its own but also lovely as a layering piece. I can’t wait to purchase more pieces!!
Truly can't decide which one I love more. I am super glad that I got both! They look so fine and cute separate and when layered together. This is the perfect coin necklace I have been looking for! It is also not heavy which I love. Great material and classic design + longevity is what caught me in the eye.
Love to support local, love the new products that have been released. Happy I found this brand its great!
I am in love with my Jules necklace, already can’t stop wearing it! I’m also already planning the next ones I’m purchasing from S-kin to layer with it !!