Rei Marquise Dangle Single Stud
Rei Marquise Dangle Single Stud
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The descendent of the Emerald Pearl Dangle Earrings, the Rei Marquise Dangle Single Stud pays homage to its emerald ancestor with a matching marquise cut Swarovski in white. Finished with a Milgrain setting around the stone, this delicate yet minimal earring emanates class and the most iconic elements of vintage fine jewelry.
- Rei is perfect for lobe, helix, forward helix and tragus piercings
- Size: 9mm drop, 8mm post length
- Featuring a marquise cut Swarovski stone 2x5mm in size
- Made with 18 karat gold filled or sterling silver for healed and existing piercings
- Ball back fastening
- Inspired by the timeless components of our grandma's vintage jewellery
- Sold as a single stud, NOT a pair, please add 2 to cart if you'd like a pair
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
- Made ethically in Mumbai, India
About Piercings Collection
Inspired by the desire to have beautiful and high quality earrings for all our ear piercings, the Piercing Collection is suitable for fresh and healed piercings. With lobe friendly hoops and helix friendly ball back studs, the Piercing Collection can cater for fresh and healing piercings with our 14k solid gold earrings whilst our classic 18k gold fill earrings can be worn in all healed ear piercings. Made ethically in our factories in Mumbai, India, each Piercing Collection piece has been carefully crafted by our artisans just for you.
How does the Piercing Collection materials differ from your other ethically made collections?
We know that gold filled cartilage piercings jewellery are hard to find, but we also know how important the right materials are for your ears. For this collection, we opted for premium 18K Gold Filled instead of our usual 9K Gold Filled you see on our other ethical collections. We also opted for a Sterling Silver base instead of our brass base so sensitive ears can wear and enjoy these!
Why have you chosen 18K Gold Filled for the Piercing collection?
Cartilage piercings in gold filled are generally not common, you'll see gold plated as the more common option for those that wish to wear gold for their piercings. In addition to offering a premium option of gold filled, we didn't to compromise on quality, and opted for a higher concentration of gold so you are getting the most wear out of your pieces, as well as extra longevity knowing that most of you will be wearing these pieces day in, day out, to sleep & shower.
Can I wear your piercing jewellery to sleep?
We designed our piercing collection with ball backs and huggies so you are able to wear your pieces to sleep with ease & comfort.
Can I wear your piercing jewellery in the shower?
Your gold filled, sterling silver & solid gold jewellery are safe in the shower. Do follow our care guide here to ensure your pieces are kept in their best condition!
Can I wear your 18K Gold Filled or Sterling Silver piercing jewellery in fresh piercings?
Our gold filled and sterling silver jewellery are recommended for fully healed piercings only. If you are having issues with your piercing, please consult a doctor.
How do I care for 18K Gold Filled?
Find our care guide for our gold filled pieces here.
What do I do if I have an issue with my piercing jewellery?
If you are having adverse effects with your piercing jewellery, please consult a doctor. We are unable to offer medical advice nor able to cover any adverse reactions you may have to gold or silver materials.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
Very cute and well-made stud. I got it in silver. Was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to put on with the screw-ball backing by myself. My only wish is that it would be slightly larger or have a bigger connection to dangle from, as my piercings aren't so close to the edges of my ear.