Taurus Zodiac Necklace
Taurus Zodiac Necklace
THE GOOD STUFF
- Length: 18 inch / 45 cm
- Material: 18k gold filled chain with 9k gold filled pendants
- Pendant size: 19x12mm; small charm size: 6x6mm
- Ethically made by our craftsmen in Mumbai, India
- Note: allow 1-3 business days for your custom zodiac necklace to be assembled & shipped to you.
About the Zodiac Collection
The collection features 12 pendant necklaces with a double-sided tarot-inspired star sign pendant, and a customizable mini star sign charm. Inspired by tarot cards, and the magical world of astrology, the 12 necklaces are customizable with two signs – sun and moon signs – or those with signs on the cusp.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
My daughter was delighted. It’s beautiful! Thank you.
Shipping did take a long time, but considering the pandemic it’s totally understandable. The necklace is gorgeous and and I get compliments on it every time I’m out!! Customer service was also always so kind and pleasant and helpful- every time I order from S-kin I’m never disappointed.
I had been admiring this necklace online for a long time before ordering. The pendant is smaller than I expected, but still just as beautiful. You can still see every engraving, and the size suits the chain nicely. It brings me such joy to look at and I can’t wait to wear it! This is my second order from S-kin Studio and I will definitely be ordering again in the future :)
As soon as I write my previous review, a lovely person from customer service emailed me and is taking care of everything. A+ for customer service!
I’m in love with this necklace BUT I ordered the Taurus necklace with a little Libra charm because my boyfriend is a Libra and they sent me a Libra necklace with a Taurus charm. It’s too much work to send it back as i’m a college student in a little town so i’ll still wear it since my boyfriend is a Libra but I really wish they would’ve checked the order more carefully