Leo Zodiac Necklace
Leo Zodiac Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
THE GOOD STUFF
- Length: 18 inch / 45 cm
- Material: 18k gold filled chain with 9k gold filled pendants
- Pendant size: 19x12mm; small charm size: 6x6mm
- Ethically made by our craftsmen in Mumbai, India
- Note: allow 1-3 business days for your custom zodiac necklace to be assembled & shipped to you.
About the Zodiac Collection
The collection features 12 pendant necklaces with a double-sided tarot-inspired star sign pendant, and a customizable mini star sign charm. Inspired by tarot cards, and the magical world of astrology, the 12 necklaces are customizable with two signs – sun and moon signs – or those with signs on the cusp.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
LOVE IT! Such a beautiful design and really good quality
This necklace is beautiful. High quality too, and such a reliable team - came in a couple of days! Would definitely recommend.
I’ve been looking for the perfect square necklace for a while that would really represent me, and I’m so glad that I found s-kin studio. I fell in love right away. The details of the necklace is so on point, I got the mixed and max bundle, so changed the chain with the singapore chain & purchased another one which is the square snake chain. Love both of them! Would definitely purchase more products from S-kin! ❤️ And other than that, they response very quickly too! Got it after 2 days of ordering. Keep it up you guys! Love all the designs ✨
I can not put in words how lovely this necklace is in person. I love the detailed work put into the necklace and how personal it is to me. It's definitely a piece that can be worn every day and it will boost your confidence by 100. I highly recommend this piece as a gift or for yourself. I adore this necklace and it is for sure a favorite of mine.