Ornate Mirror Emerald Earrings
The fascination with ornate mirrors transcending into a pair of earrings that looks like they came from an antique store. Featuring green emerald hues, these earrings are the stunner you've been looking for for your next extravaganza.
- Size: 38mm total drop, with 25x23mm mirror dangles
- Featuring hand-drawn ornate mirror designs with iris flowers on the bottom and sides of mirror
- Two marquise cut Swarovski emerald 2x5mm in size
- Made with durable 9 karat gold filled components
- Thickness 1.5mm
- Inspired by antique ornate mirrors and trays, a hobby of mine to collect
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
- Made ethically in Mumbai, India
About Magnolia + Iris
Inspired by the beautiful rich history of our own families, and forever inspired by our grandma's jewellery box, Magnolia + Iris is a dedication to our mothers and grandmothers. With reminiscent designs incorporating our love for all things vintage, we hope this collection sparks happiness and joy to your own journey with your mothers and grandmothers.
About our semi-precious stones
In this collection, we opted to use recycled pearls and Swarovski emeralds, which are both sustainable alternatives. Our recycled pearls are hand-picked to reflect a beautiful sheen and vintage feel. Swarovski emeralds were chosen as Swarovski crystals have always been known for its highest sustainability standard, and in contrast natural stones can be ethically questionable in terms of origin and production process.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days