Gold Ivy Huggie Hoops
Gold Ivy Huggie Hoops
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Ivy is your perfect every day companion! Easy to style and great for any occasion she can fit easily in your lobe and helix piercings. Comfortable and effortless, Ivy makes a great addition to any ear stack and is suitable to sleep and shower in.
materials & dimensions
- 18K Gold Fill, has a rose gold hue
- Dimensions: 9 x 10mm hoops
- Comes in a pair
THE GOOD STUFF
Gift wrapping available
GOLD FILLED VS GOLD PLATED
- Tarnishes quickly
- May irritate sensitive skin
- Can be worn in water
- Tarnish resistant & long lasting
- Lasts forever
- Most hypoallergenic
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Perfect for creating your everyday earring stack, our Mix & Match Earring Collection allows you to completely customise your own earrings. All made to order, you can interchange your charms between your earrings to create an infinite amount of looks and combinations.
Shop the collection here.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
These are the best earrings to own for everyday wear. They’re also really versatile so you can wear them when you’re all dressed up or just with casual attire. They don’t irritate my ears which is a massive plus for me and they don’t tarnish! 100% recommend!
This is definitely rose gold (hence the 4 star rating, as described as gold only) but if that's what you're after (which I was!) then they look great. Lightweight, very comfortable to wear and easy to take on and off, though can easily shower/sleep in them. Have only had for a few weeks so can't comment on tarnish/wear. Love them and wear them most days! :)
It’s only been a couple of weeks but I’ve left them in, sleeping/showering etc and they haven’t tarnished, are very comfy and look super cute.
These are not gold, they are rose gold. When worn next to jewellery that is actually gold in colour these are very noticeably different. I can see that some other people have had the same issue and wish I had read through all the comments before purchasing.
In response to my query about the colour being different I was told that ''the colour of Ivy is not noticeable when worn with more yellow gold earrings'' so they know this is an issue but choose to mislead people.
What a rip off.
lovely earings, great for everyday wear. Very happy