Chrissy Medallion Hoops
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Featuring a St. Christopher medallion on both hoops, Chrissy is an elegant but stylish - she can be seen on the latest IT girl magazine covers, dashing down the cobblestone streets of Paris in style.
Whether it's sterling silver or gold-filled, we've got you - sensitive ears rest assured as these are nickle free.
- Hoop width: 15mm
- Hoop thickness: 2mm
- Medallion size: 12x9mm
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
Pre-order note: Pre-orders will be shipped approximately second week of December (7-14 Dec). If you pre-order an item all your items will be shipped together, including items that are in stock.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
Thank you so much!! I love them and have worn them every day since receiving them! X
Love my new gold hoops and also got a pendant necklace. The quality is great and they came so quickly!
Did even hurt my ears!! Or make them itchy