Kusama Constellation Hoops
Kusama Constellation Hoops
or make 4 interest-free payments of $35.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
These minimal stud back hoops feature a dainty constellation gemstone inspired detail chain for a unique and delicate finish. Customizable to be worn 3 different ways (see video for more!)
materials & dimensions
18K Gold Fill with Cubic Zirconia stones
Hoop Width: 13mm
Chain Length: 48mm
THE GOOD STUFF
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Inspired by internationally acclaimed artist Yayoi Kusama, these quirky Constellation Drop Hoops embody her powerful and meaningful art. Known to be one of the greatest contemporary artists of our time, Kusama is well-known for her immersive and incredibly detailed polka dot art pieces.These earrings serve as a reminder that we should always stay true to ourselves so that we can nurture our greatest potential.
These minimal stud back hoops feature a dainty constellation gemstone inspired detail chain for a unique and delicate finish.
Materials & Dimensions
- 18K Gold Fill with CZ gemstones
- Chain Length: 48mm
- Hoop Width: 13mm
About the Enchanted Collection:
Inspired by founder Chi Mai's own bridal experience, we wanted to create a unique selection of bridal and occasion wear jewelry in the finest and most exquisite materials. Ranging from 18K Gold Fill Rings with ethically created moissanite to 18K Recycled Sold Gold Rings with breath-taking ethically sourced diamonds, we've got something to suit all your dreams and desires. Truly made to last forever, we hope that the Enchanted Collection will follow you for generations to come.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.