Paperclip Chain Necklace
Paperclip Chain Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our unique and hand constructed Paperclip Chain Necklace makes a wonderfully dainty addition to your necklace collection. Made with 14k gold fill components, this rectangular link chain can be fully customised with our mix and match charms and pendants for completely personalised look.
materials & dimensions
- 14K Gold FIll chain & components
- Thickness 1.5mm
- 14 inch/ 35.56 cm or 18 inch / 45.72cm in length
THE GOOD STUFF
GOLD FILLED VS GOLD PLATED
- Tarnishes quickly
- May irritate sensitive skin
- Can be worn in water
- Tarnish resistant & long lasting
- Lasts forever
- Most hypoallergenic
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Our Mix and Match Necklace Collection is made up of a stunning selection of Gold Fill and Sterling Silver chains that are suitable for everyday wear. Spice up your everyday look with a dainty and minimal chain necklace or add a bit of flavour and adorn your choice of pendants and charms to completely personalised look.
Mix and match our chains with pendants via our mix and match necklaces collection.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
OBSESSED with this necklace, I wear it 24/7 now as it’s so dainty and beautiful! Only thing is, I got an extension chain and if I hadn’t it wouldn’t have fit, and I am a very slim person so I don’t think it would fit many people without the extension. Highly recommend adding the extender chain!
Love how dainty this chain is!! Sits nicely on the neck and goes well with my zodiac charms!!! xx