Adelina Flat Choker Necklace
Adelina Flat Choker Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $36.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
With a flat, snake-like appearance Adelina is a chic and classy choker that is perfect on her own or layered with your longer necklaces.
materials & dimensions
- 18K Gold Filled Flat Chain
- Dimensions: 3mm chain width
- Available in 14 inch/ 35.5cm length + 1 inch extender or 18 inch/ 45cm length
- We reccomend keeping Adelina flat at all times. It is important not to bend or twist the chain. We do not reccomend sleeping in this necklace.
THE GOOD STUFF
Gift wrapping available
GOLD FILLED VS GOLD PLATED
- Tarnishes quickly
- May irritate sensitive skin
- Can be worn in water
- Tarnish resistant & long lasting
- Lasts forever
- Most hypoallergenic
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Inspired by the beautiful rich history of our own families, and our continual curiosity of the insides of our grandma's jewellery box, the Magnolia + Iris Collection is a dedication to our mothers and grandmothers. With reminiscent designs incorporating our love for all things vintage, we hope this collection sparks happiness and joy within your own journey with your loved ones.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
Exactly the type of necklace I was looking for! I wear it so often and it hasn't tarnished at all. One tip I have is to buy the extender chain like I did, since it could be a bit tight otherwise.
Haven’t taken it off since I got it! Layers so beautifully with longer necklaces too.
Hi team, I love the necklaces, but just did not expect to be a little smaller in size than what I thought. And for packaging, as a consumer I would love to see better and nicer packaging instead of just a packaging that is “too simple” I’m aware of cutting the cost but my first impression was like “oh, just like that? Not impress.” I guess this area can be improved. ;) cheers!
Thank you for providing feedback regarding our packaging - All feedback is valued!
If you would like to read more about our packaging, check out out blog - https://s-kin.com.au/blogs/s-kin-studio-diaries/our-sustainable-journey-part-1-packaging
I've struggled to find a flat gold choker for soooo long and I am so glad I decided to buy this! It's amazing and looks so beautiful, I love it!
Love the length, looks, quality and the packaging the necklace came in. All in all a top 5 star experience!