La Luna Pendant Necklace
La Luna Pendant Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The crescent moon symbolises many things in different cultures, but in Italy, this symbolises the changes and renewal of the world, like seasons, tides, and life and the after world.
materials & dimensions
- 9K Gold Fill or Sterling Silver Pendant
- Pendant Dimensions: 10 x 10mm
- 18K Gold Fill Rolo Chain
- Length: 16 inch
THE GOOD STUFF
Gift wrapping available
GOLD FILLED VS GOLD PLATED
- Tarnishes quickly
- May irritate sensitive skin
- Can be worn in water
- Tarnish resistant & long lasting
- Lasts forever
- Most hypoallergenic
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Inspired by her travels in Italy, each piece in the collection is deeply connected to our Creative Director, Chi Mai's memories. From the simple Italian chain that has flair & shine, to the signet rings with unique etchings - everything from the collection has its own history, romance and art.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
Standard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
Just a little bit small like the necklace r 4 kids
Absolutely loving it!
Love the necklace, a little bit more yellow gold than I expected but love the length and the size!
I ended up never received my package because s-skin refused to send me my invoice in order for Vietnam custom to ship mine :(( I sent them tons of messages on IG and they were no help. mine was international shipping :((
As the title says, I'm never disappointed with S-kin jewellery :) I wore this piece once and already got so many compliments! It feels well made, is so unique and lovely. I'm looking forward to layering it with other pieces, or just keeping it minimal. My package also arrived fairly quickly (I live in Canada, so I went for Xpress post). I love the thought behind each piece I've received from S-kin so far - it makes for timeless and special accessories.