Waratah Capsule Earrings Pack (Gold-Filled)
The Waratah Capsule Earrings Pack in 14k Gold Fill includes our Starburst studs, Clover studs, and our Garnet Heart Studs. These stud earrings are part of a capsule collection featuring dainty pieces from our Waratah collection. These studs can be worn alone or layered with our other Waratah pieces.
Clover studs: inspired by the gumnuts dotted on Australian sidewalks.
Starburst studs: Inspired by the beautiful night sky in country Victoria dotted with millions of stars.
Garnet Heart studs: Inspired by the red hues of my grandmother's jewellery collection, and her favourite heart locket necklace.
- Ethically made with 14k gold filled
- Tarnish resistant & hypoallergenic
- Limited edition piece, once sells out will not come back
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
I've been wearing my waratah capsule earring package ever since I got them. Although smaller than I expected- I am obsessed and receive loads of compliments
clover studs are my fav :)
They were a little bit smaller than expected but it's better that way because I have very small ears. I am in love with these beauties !
Have been wanting this set since I first spotted them online but they were sold out. I then purchased them the minute they were restocked and haven’t taken them off since I received them. I only wish that I could buy another pair of the clover studs, as they’re my favourite x
Was really excited for these! They look so pretty, and were just what I'd hoped for, but the stone of one of the earrings fell out within 2 days of wearing them,
so now I can't wear them as a pair.
S-kin's gold-filled jewelry has changed my life! I was looking for some special, different-looking studs to add to my stack when I found these. The quality of these earrings are so insane, I haven't taken them off since getting them 3 weeks ago. They've even been in the ocean with me, and they're still as shiny as the day I got them. Only buying my jewelry from s-kin from now on. Amazing designs, quality, price, fast shipping, and I love supporting a sustainable and ethical Australian brand.