Mix & Match Small Infinite Hoops (11mm)
Mix & Match Small Infinite Hoops (11mm)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Seamless and super comfortable. Choose between 14k gold filled or Sterling Silver. Wear alone or add charms for every day wear.
- Comes in a pair.
- Infinite hoops - seamless and comfortable
- 1mm thickness
- 11mm width
- Tarnish resistant, safe for sensitive ears
- 14k gold filled or sterling silver
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
I have 6 of these guys in my ears at the moment- they look amazing. They were a bit tricky to get in, but as i'm not planning on taking them off (they are placed in peircings I don't frequently change) it was fine.
i received these the other day with a cute handwritten note from the brand! i’m obsessed with their colour and they shine beautifully! i bought both colours and they compliment each other so well! they were a bit difficult to get on but they feel sturdy to wear and i’m overall rly happy with the purchase!
Easily bent while very difficult to put in. The end of the loop is rather sharp that hurts when I tried to put it through! The quality is not worth the money.
The packaging in which they packed my jewelry is the cutest I’ve ever seen. Love a sustainable thoughtful small business!
I found the earrings bend very easily, and were quite hard to put in my ears. Once they were bent slightly the backing was hard to attach/snap in to the other side and when on my ears the hoop looked slightly bent.
You’re able to carefully bend it back into its right place however I’m scared that they will break if this is done continuously, I’m therefore not satisfied with the quality unfortunately.