Mix & Match Medium Infinite Hoops (14mm)
Mix & Match Medium Infinite Hoops (14mm)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Seamless and comfortable, wear these infinite hoops as part of your everyday or add a bit of character with our Mix & Match charms.
materials & dimensions
THE GOOD STUFF
Gift wrapping available
GOLD FILLED VS GOLD PLATED
- Tarnishes quickly
- May irritate sensitive skin
- Can be worn in water
- Tarnish resistant & long lasting
- Lasts forever
- Most hypoallergenic
STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN
Perfect for creating your everyday earring stack, our Mix & Match Earring Collection allows you to completely customise your own earrings. All made to order, you can interchange your charms between your earrings to create an infinite amount of looks and combinations.
Shop the collection here.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
the hoops were pretty and good price, the only thing is that on one of the earrings the part i put in my ear is all scratched as well as another one being sharp
Haven't stopped wearing them!
I was so excited to receive these in the mail as they looked beautiful and simple. They’re literally impossible to wear! I had to stretch the earring in order for it to actually get in my ear (which warped the shape of them), and then I was unable to get the part inside to actually close them. I asked multiple people and all of them couldn’t, when my dad tried to close them they actually bent and dented! I’ve tried on so many occasions to get these to close and wear them but I have never been able to. Was looking forward to affordable, quality jewellery but am so disappointed.
Thank you for your feedback! While infinite hoops require a bit more practice to put them on and take off, they are not impossible to conquer.
I have linked a blog post & video below to help you with this process. In the mean time, let me know if you need any help with bringing your infinite hoop back to shape x