Libra Zodiac Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Length: 18 inch / 45 cm
- Material: 18k gold filled chain with 9k gold filled pendants
- Pendant size: 19x12mm; small charm size: 6x6mm
- Ethically made by our craftsmen in Mumbai, India
- Note: allow 1-3 business days for your custom zodiac necklace to be assembled & shipped to you.
About the Zodiac Collection
The collection features 12 pendant necklaces with a double-sided tarot-inspired star sign pendant, and a customizable mini star sign charm. Inspired by tarot cards, and the magical world of astrology, the 12 necklaces are customizable with two signs – sun and moon signs – or those with signs on the cusp.
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
My only complaint is that the word "LIBRA" is a bit blurry, it has to be because the lettering is so small on the pendant so I'm not angry about it or anything. This is my second necklace from s-kin, and I like layering it with my other one. I also agree with the other comment saying that this necklace would be easier to put on if the clasp came with a chain.
I love how simple the silhouette is yet the tarot design is so unique and intricate. I wish the clasp comes with a chain so I won't have to fiddle around putting it on.
This necklace is so delicate, gorgeous and comfortable. I wear it in the shower every night and it looks no different!
This is my third purchase from skin studios, safe to say I’m a fan!! It’s really true that it doesn’t tarnish. I’ve worn this necklace for three days straight without taking it off in shower or when I go to bed and it still looks the same as when I got it. The design is really cute too. I’ve been on the look out for really pretty and reliable but decently priced jewellery and now I’ve finally found it !
When I wore the necklace with my red jumper, I felt instantly more warm. The details make it eye-catching, but the small size means it's doesn't compete with my outfit for attention, and I can just pair it with more low-key blouses if I feel comfortable