or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Named after the Italian poet, Dante Alighieri, this ring as been engraved with the picture of the heavens on a layered texture background, similar to the rigato technique by Italian jewelers to mimic silk. As Dante's work inspire others, may this ring inspire you.
- 9K Gold Filled
- 4mm band with rigato textured lines
- Featuring hand sketches of the moon, stars, and angels inspired by illustrations of Paradiso as part of Divine Comedy
- Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin
- Made ethically in Mumbai, India
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
See our COVID-19 Updates here.
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
View our full care guide here.
I'm so happy with this ring! It feels very unique and special. I love how it's so detailed and based on Dante's Divine Comedy. The color and texture are beautiful. The price is very reasonable.
I really hope in new collections there are other rings with a similar design approach, the same amount of detail, and that feel as special as this one✨
It is my new favourite ring! I love it so much! Such great quality and arrived super quickly!
Love this ring! The subtle detailing makes it so unique and special. Great quality product from a lovely brand!
One of the most beautiful, amazing quality rings I own. It was shipped the next day and arrived in perfect condition. The eco-friendly packaging and details inside were so cute. The engravings are so simple and lovely and the gold is a vibrant yellow since it's gold filled. The sizing is true to size and I'm in love! Highly recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing <3
lovely gold ring - great to stack / layer with other rings whilst still being a unique and detailed compared to other more gold bands.