Bridget & Rosalita Necklace Set
Your every day favourite dainty necklaces now come in a set - Bridget is our best selling dainty heart necklace with a 18 inch gold filled chain. Rosalita is our figaro short chain that sits on your collarbone to create the perfect layering stack. Available in both 14k gold fill and sterling silver.
- You will get 1x Bridget Heart Necklace and 1x Rosalita Dainty Chain Necklace
- Bridget is 18inch in length and Rosalita is 16 inch.
- Materials: 14k Gold Filled or Sterling Silver
- Save $16 plus free shipping Australia wide & free International shipping
- Hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant, safe for sensitive skin
Gold-filled is the closest alternative to solid gold. Gold filled jewelry has a thick layer of solid gold bonded onto the base layer, usually brass or sterling silver. Compared to gold plated which uses a process of electroplating that quickly dips your jewelry in gold, resulting in a miniscule layer of gold, gold-filled is much more durable and long lasting.
There are 3 basic levels of gold jewelry. Solid gold, gold-filled, and gold plated.
- Solid gold contains the most gold, with 24 karat gold containing 100% gold. Gold-filled jewelry typically contains 5% solid gold in weight, while gold plated contains about 0.001% solid gold in weight.
- The process of making gold filled jewelry is much different to gold plated jewelry. Gold plated uses an electroplating process that quickly dips your jewelry in gold. With gold-filled, the thick layer of gold is pressure bonded onto the base metal, resulting in a very strong and durable ‘plating’.
- Gold-filled lasts 10x more than gold plated, making it hypoallergenic for those who cannot wear gold plated. Longer life times mean you are also producing less waste and saving money over time from having to buy more cheap jewelry.
- Read our blog post for more in depths explanation on gold-filled!
AUSTRALIAStandard delivery (3-6 business days) for orders <$49 - $6.00
For orders $49-$99, standard delivery (3-6 business days) is free of charge.
For orders over $99, your order is shipped express (1-2 business days), free of charge.
For orders under $99, express shipping (1-2 business days) is only $10.00.
All domestic deliveries are shipped through Australia Post. Tracking is available. Should you require signature upon delivery please contact email@example.com.
INTERNATIONALStandard delivery (5-14 business days) - $10.00
For orders over $80, standard delivery (5-10 business days) is free of charge.
All international deliveries are shipped through DHL and comes with tracking. We do not offer express delivery to international destinations at the moment.
Estimated international shipping times can be found below.
New Zealand: 3-5 business days
North America: 7-12 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Asia Pacific: 5-12 business days
Everywhere else: 7-14 business days
Chi clearly puts a lot of thought and love into her products and packaging. They are beautiful for the price you pay and make the purchase feel special. I did find the necklaces a little pale coloured and because the pendant is feather light, it doesnt sit well and can look a lot shorter than the length intends.
Great necklaces and good quality to boot. Just be careful since they are sized for an average to smaller neck.
I love this combination of necklaces. Sometimes I wear separately and still looking great and cute and they match all my outfit. I'm really happy getting this and actually, I just ordered another cute jewelry from them!
I received these necklaces in the beginning of the year and honestly... LOVE THEM!!! I literally wear them everyday and I always get compliments on them. (I know I shouldn't wear them to bed/shower with them) but I have and they still look in pristine condition. They've kept up so well and I'm deff coming back to buy more (once I get more $$$) and to support this awesome company! Not to mention the packaging was soooo cute!
I absolutely love them but unfortunately the chains are too small for me and they would not do up.
I contacted Chi and she was amazing about it all. I have sent it back :( which I am devistated by because it really is a lovely piece.
But it will not stop me from purchasing many more items :)
Thank you Chi